Coming to Ohio!!
Secrets to Success
for Long-Term Care Leaders
To be a transformational leader, you need a unique set of powerful tools. This two-day, immersive training will lay the foundation needed to drive the change you want to see in your organization.
Frustrated that you can’t get people on board with change? Frazzled by the difficulty of moving away from the institutional framework of care and support? Want to focus less on resistance and more on possibilities? This class has what it takes to position you to become a more effective leader of a person-directed culture.
- Identify and build on your personal strengths
- Discern between managing change and leading it
- Discover practices for improving performance
- Design action plans based on the Ten Pathways
- Explore techniques for turning chaos into calm
- Learn how to facilitate high engagement
- Leave ready to inspire growth and innovation
*If you are a Medicaid/Medicare participating nursing home in Ohio, you may be eligible for grant funding. Please email Kimberly Wood for a discount code.
October 7-8, 2019
Hilton Akron Fairlawn Hotel & Suites
3180 West Market St.
Akron, OH 44333
Register Here for Akron, OH
October 10-11, 2019
Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center
10561 Sawmill Parkway Columbus, OH 43065
Register Here for Columbus, OH
For more information
please contact Kimberly
via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or 585-461-3951 ext. 3058