The Eden Alternative is a principle-centered approach to culture change, and Certified Eden Associate Training is the most widely practiced, comprehensive approach to person-directed/ person-centered care. More than 40,000 people around the US and worldwide have attended this training and over 800 of these Eden Associates are from Georgia.
The Eden Alternative partnered with the Culture Change Network of Georgia to bring this amazing and valuable opportunity for individuals to earn Culture Change Certification through Certified Eden Associate Training!
Experience 3 full days of in-person, interactive training featuring practical tools, resources, strategies, and inspiration that empower individuals and interdisciplinary teams.
This education will convey the WHAT, WHY, and HOW of person-directed/person-centered care. This is a key focus throughout today's best practices and the new standard of care that is required to initiate and maintain effective change.
Through our Ten Principle approach to culture change, participants will:
- Tap into the cutting edge of the person-directed care movement;
- Return equipped and inspired to initiate change;
- Gain powerful team building skills to strengthen care partnerships in your organization;
- Discover how person-directed care can drive improved quality and financial performance for the entire organization;
- Get connected to a broad network of person-directed care resources worldwide; and
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of aging in our society.