1. Early registration pricing is still in effect (only $95).
2. You can earn up to 5.5 CE hours.
3. Network with case management professionals from across the state.
4. Annual Chapter membership dues of $25 have been waived.
5. Receive $100 off registration for the 2018 ACMA National Conference, April 24-27, which will also take place in Houston.
6. Collaborate and learn more about the following hot topics: (1) health and homelessness, (2) legal aspects of privacy and case management practice, (3) people reading through understanding nonverbal personality differences, (4) spirituality and healthy living, and (5) supported communication for health care professionals.
7. A unique opportunity for the case management community to come together after Hurricane Harvey.
8. Attend the Chapter Business Meeting to get the latest news and updates that are most important to you at the state level.
9. Complimentary onsite self-parking.
10. Improve case management education!